You logged in to your social media account and all you found are overwhelming news about the pandemic. You switched on the TV hoping to find some good flicks, but to no avail.
If you are feeling a bit down and you are looking for a breath of fresh air, we’ve got you covered!
CBN Asia brings back Tanikala Rewind – a weekly YouTube marathon of its previous Tanikala offerings.
Following its successful reruns last March, Tanikala Rewind brings you another set of movies that will inspire hope, healing, and redemption amid any crisis.
Here are the 7 made-for-TV films that you should not miss:
- May 8 | 8:00 PM – Buyonero starring Kristoffer Martin
- May 15 | 8:00 PM – Sais-Katorse starring Sonjia Calit and Andres Vasquez
- May 22 | 8:00 PM – In My Father’s Arms starring Jodi Sta. Maria
- May 29 | 8:00 PM – It’s Unpair starring Alwyn Uytingco and Kat Galang
- June 5 | 8:00 PM – Pilat starring Sanya Lopez
- June 12 | 8:00 PM – Wanda’s Wonderful World starring Coney Reyes, Tirso Cruz III, and Ricky Davao
- June 19 | 8:00 PM – Nuno starring BJ “Tolits” Forbes
Save the dates and turn your Saturday nights into inspiring movie times with Tanikala Rewind! Just subscribe to CBN Asia’s YouTube Channel and click the bell button to catch every premiere.
See you again on YouTube!