Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- Information concerning how you heard about CBN Asia;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions, personal testimonies, prayer requests; and
- Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
- Donation history
How Information is Used. CBN Asia uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. CBN Asia will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of CBN Asia and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of CBN Asia.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.