The world continues to battle the deadly pandemic after it has claimed thousands of lives. Many are anxious and afraid. As the number of affected individuals continues to rise, you can respond in prayer and petition (Psalm 18:6).
More than ever, the world needs you now. Let the power of prayers fill this nation and reach the heavens by turning to God for protection and healing.
The CBN Asia and its Family of Ministries, together with various Christian churches and organizations in the country, invite you to stand in prayers against COVID-19 this upcoming National Day of Prayer and Fasting on Sunday, March 29.
Together, seek God’s mercy and pray that He mightily turn this crisis into a miracle and that He will use it to move the hearts of His people into repentance, healing, and ultimately – to salvation.
As what the Bible says in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Based on the prayer points drafted by the Philippines for Jesus Movement, Intercessors for the Philippines, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, NFS, and Father’s Love Ministry, every Filipino is encouraged to seek the mercy of God and pray for:
- The COVID-19 to end.
- The protection of Filipino families and protection of every non-infected person – especially the weak, the elderly, and the vulnerable from the virus and prevent it from spreading.
- Miraculous provisions for the poor and the daily wage earners that they may have food even as they are prohibited to work.
- The health workers, and front liners, would be protected and kept safe, and that their physical, mental, and emotional strength would be sustained.
- The scientists and experts that they would find a medical cure as soon as possible.
- The government leaders and officials may act with wisdom amidst all these.
Claim and declare that Jesus Christ, the living God, is above COVID-19. Stand in the gap and join the National Day of Prayer and Fasting this March 29!
If you need prayers and encouragement right now, you may send your prayer requests to CBN Asia Prayer Center or call 8-737-0-700 and we would love to pray for you.