The job entails compiling, sorting, processing of data, and maintaining the inventory system.
- Prepares and submits weekly and monthly reports to concerned departments reviewed by Warehouse Staff using the Inventory System (InFlow).
- Maintains and updates stocks and inventory records into the Inventory System (InFlow).
- Monitors and maintains records of items with their category and value (gifts in kinds, materials, merchandise or supplies stocked) and does actual counts and update the inventory system.
- Reconciles computation against physical count.
- Submits reports needed by concerned departments related to goods inventory.
- Monitors and balances inventory price list.
- Provides support to the Warehouse staff related to Inventory Management and Improvements.
- Performs other related duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- College Graduate.
- Proficient in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Good interpersonal skills.