The cameraman is responsible in implementing the techno-creative shots in studio tapings, remote shootings, special events required by internal and external CBN clients for both live and/or taped programs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- In charge of the set-up and operation of the video camera and related equipment to record video for Production for both live and taped programs for studio and remote set-up.
- Coordinates with the director, segment producer, and other crew members to discuss camera movements and lighting requirements of the shoot.
- Appropriately composes and frames each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by the segment producer.
- Captures and views raw footage to resolve problems of exposure control, subject and camera movement, changes in subject distance, and related variables to ensure quality footage.
- Tests, cleans, and maintains camera and its accessories to ensure its proper working condition.
- Ensures proper and safe transport and operation of the camera, lighting kit, and its accessories.
- Troubleshoots and performs minor camera repairs, as necessary.
- Promptly reports to his immediate supervisor/s major malfunctions, defects or damage encountered before, during, and after his shift.
- Abides by the company policies, rules and regulations set by the company/department/group/section.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electronics and Communications Technology or Electronics Technician, licensed is an advantage.
- With at least two (2) years of equivalent work experience as a cameraman or videographer.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and camera operations.
- Good analytical, problem solving, time management, creative, and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for details.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Willing to be assigned for remote shoot/tapings such as but not limited to provincial, regional, and international coverages.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to adapt to sudden changes.
0 thoughts on “Cameraman”
Jose Gerardo Jr. Fernandez says:
I want to apply as cameraman. I operate a Black Magic video camera as technical volunteer in Victory Christian Fellowship. I can also edit videos. I used an Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro and Premier Pro and can also use Photoshop and After Effects as necessary in post production. I love studying the New Testament from the Hebrew perspective and linking it to the Old Testament to describe it better (ex. John 1 compared to Genesis 1). That was the first week topic in the current VCF series of Unwrapping the Present. I have a some of my personal Bible studies saved in my Google drive as docx files. I’m not really proud of my Wix website but I can show it to you if you want it. Thank you and God bless.
Hi Jose, thank you for your desire to be part of CBN Asia as cameraman. We encourage you to fill up the application form through this link https://www.cbnasia.org/application-for-employment/ or you may also send your resume at [email protected]. Praying for His good and perfect will to be done in your job application. We would also love to pray for you, and if you have other concerns, feel free to call us anytime through our Prayer Center hotline at 8-737-0-700 or visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CBNAsia/. God bless you more and stay safe.