Performs several tasks including cleaning and maintaining of office facilities (Janitorial) and performs messengerial tasks assigned on a daily basis (Messengerial)
- Proper cleaning of offices, furniture, equipment, and utensils on a daily basis.
- Handle basic maintenance, cleaning, repairs, and other janitorial work.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Able to use basic cleaning materials and equipment (like Vacuum cleaner).
- Ability to work independently and must be able to complete assigned task with minimum supervision
- Able to effectively handle potentially stressful situations in a calm manner
- Ensure that all comfort rooms / toilets facilities are always clean. Regularly check and provide toilet supplies when needed. Arrange to disinfect the toilet facilities when required.
- Securely deliver and pick-up documents, donations, packages, and other items to/from recipients and donors in a timely manner.
- Run general errands, such as but not limited to bills payment, bank transactions, and perform collection activities in coordination with Finance and Resource Development Department.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
- At least Senior High School graduate or attained second year college education, or has equivalent working experience.
- Ability to read, understand, and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Familiar with roads and routes in Metro Manila.
- Willing to work on extended hours.
- Can be trusted with confidential and financial matters.
- Must be organized, dependable, reliable, committed, trustworthy, punctual, and has keen eye on cleanliness.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within given time frames.