CBN Asia is looking for Digital Engagement Specialists committed to growing the CBN online community by engaging website and social media users with relevant and encouraging content; moderating the community to ensure it is free of inappropriate content, copyrighted material, derogatory or hostile comments, and solicitations; communicating with and ministering to existing and prospective CBN partners by addressing and praying for their concerns in a way that is rooted in sound biblical doctrine, and encouraging financial support.
NOTE: The position is primarily work-from-home. Post-quarantine, successful applicants may be asked to come to the CBN Asia Makati office occasionally or as needed.
Qualifications / Preferred Skills:
- Excellent ability to listen and empathize (to include social listening and monitoring)
- Knowledge of the internet and social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.) including editing functions
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to say concise, scripture-based prayers
- Ability to communicate professionally (oral and written), observing proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and spelling
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to compose appropriate responses
- Strong computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system, MS Office, and email program with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to quickly learn current and emerging social media platforms and programs
- Reliable high-speed post-paid internet access with a minimum speed of 25MBPS
- Distraction-free work environment or area at home
- Personal mobile phone for communication
Full time – 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM