Who We Are
As mandated by God, our mission is to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to the people of the Philippines and the rest of Asia.
To achieve our mission,
- WE are committed to the strategic use of media, humanitarian outreaches, cross-cultural missions training, and prayer counseling
- WE are committed to maximize the use of our God-given resources, and
- WE are committed to do the work with integrity, excellence, and innovation by the power of the Holy Spirit
“…until the earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord…”
- We believe that the Holy Bible is an inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precepts.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe in Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, Who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- We believe that Jesus Christ in person will return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization and the nurture and discipling of Christians.
- INNOVATION: Our task is not to duplicate or copy other men’s labors, but rather to seek better ways to get things done. We engage therefore in continuous learning to promote holistic individual and organizational growth.
- EXCELLENCE: Our work must either be of lasting value and highest quality, or it should not be done at all. We seek to not merely get things done but to do everything excellently, as if done for the Lord and not merely for men.
- INTEGRITY: In our work–including public relations, as well as internal and external communications–we uphold an abiding commitment to truth. Integrity must characterize all our dealings with others.