The Network Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, planning, management, and maintenance of the Local Area Network (LAN) and Internet Services (WAN), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems of the CBN Asia Family of Ministries (CBN Asia, Operation Blessing, and Asian Center for Missions). He will closely coordinate network infrastructure specifications in compliance with the CBN Asia I.T. department.
The following are the action areas of the Network Administrator:
- Planning, management and administration of the Local Area Network and Internet Services
- Network documentation and technical communication to the IT Team
- Provide on-call and immediate support in case of Local Area Network or Internet Service disruptions.
- Be involved with the following areas of influence:
- CBN ASIA staff workflow/scope verification
- Network system IT staff training
- Network user training
- Internet Service Providers (ISP) coordination work
- Graduate of Computer Science or Computer Engineering course
- With at least 3 years of experience as a Network Administrator
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Experience with CISCO switches and routers
- MSCE certification