Provide various transportation services, including but not limited to transporting humanitarian relief goods, donations, equipment and company staff to and from specified locations.
- Drives company vehicles to transport passengers and/or cargo to desired locations.
- Conducts weekly monitoring and checking of all vehicles condition.
- Responsible in keeping, updating maintenance records of all vehicles.
- Responsible for monitoring and timely renewal of registration and insurance.
- Ensures that vehicles have a copy OR, CR, vehicle insurance and passes from MMDA and etc qualifications.
- Picks up passengers and/or cargo at pre- arranged locations.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of office vehicles such as regulating tire pressures and adding gasoline, oil and water.
- Ensures that the vehicle has a fire extinguisher and emergency kit/ tools.
- Tests vehicle equipment such as lights, breaks and horns, to ensure safety on the road prior to departure from office premises.
- Ensures that the vehicles are carwashed and in full tank after use.
- Accomplishes vehicle checklist and mileages after each trip.
- Follows regulations governing vehicle operations and traffic rules / regulations.
- Ensures the weekly driving schedules including those for emergency are properly coordinated with the immediate supervisor and requesting departments,
- Arranges for vehicle repairs when needed.
- Canvasses and secures quotation for vehicle repairs.
- Notifies the immediate supervisor for any vehicle problems and incidents.
- Accomplishes and file accident reports when necessary.
- Performs other duties as may be required from time to time.
- May assist in the renewal of company property insurance and other regulatory requirement (yearly)
- Does errands like processing of business permit renewal and other local regulatory requirement (yearly)
- Attends coordination meeting with Outreach and other departments and relays to stay informed of the tasks at hand and be prepared for the travel itinerary.
- Must possess driver’s license 123. At least second year college.
- Two (2) years driving experience with an excellent driving record or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the requisites knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to read, understand and carry out oral and written instructions.