The job entails working closely with the Resource Development Manager and the Field Operations Manager to conceptualize, plan, and implement viable resource development initiatives in the assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in resource development work for an NGO/NPO is an advantage
- Working knowledge of resource development practices and procedures
- Missions experience or exposure is an advantage
- Understanding of biblical principles of fund raising
- Understanding of basic principles of TV production is an advantage
- Good organizational, planning, analytical, decision making, and presentation skills
- Sound English proficiency skills; knowledge of other languages and dialects is an advantage
- Excellent people skills across socio-economic classes
- Ability to network and build rapport at the corporate level
- Existing network of influencers and contacts is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to adapt to sudden changes
- Computer proficiency (MS applications)
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Driving skills is an advantage
0 thoughts on “Resource Development Coordinator – Mindanao”
Joar Ordoña Racho says:
This is Joar Racho applying for the position of Resource Development Coordinator – Mindanao. I am christian since 2003. I’m in the ministry of leadership in our church under JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. I’m also from mindanao. Willing to travel and work in the field.
Blessed day, Joar! We appreciate your desire to be part of CBN Asia ministry as a Resource Development Coordinator in Mindanao. You may send your application to [email protected] or call our business line 8663-4700 from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. If you have more prayer concerns, feel free to call us anytime through our Prayer Center hotline at 8-737-0-700 or visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CBNAsia/. God bless and stay safe!
Ira Armonia says:
Hi! have a Blessed day, I’m Ira Armonia, i want to apply any position available if i may fit for your qualification. I’m previously a Sales Manager in Automotive industry. I am also a christian at Victory Baliwag. I can work in field if it’s needed. I can drive also, maybe it’s advantage…I really wanted to work at CBN ASIA. Maybe because i feel safe. Hoping for your response. Thank you very much and God Bless.
Blessed day, Ira! Thank you for your desire to be part of CBN Asia ministry. May the Lord bless the desire of your heart. You may email your resume and application letter at [email protected] or call our business line 8663-4700 from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. For your prayer requests, feel free to call us anytime through our Prayer Center hotline at 8-737-0-700 or visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CBNAsia/. Stay safe and God bless you.